SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY
Shipments and Deliveries
In order to deliver in a Safe, Fast and Reliable manner, we ship with international Express Couriers (e.g. UPS, TNT Global Express, etc.) which make deliveries worldwide in few days.
Products will be delivered to the destination postal address specified by you, using the "Standard" service.
INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY
- "Standard service" provides the delivery "on your front door", on weekdays, during office hours and without prior notice by the courier (you cannot pre-book delivery times).
- A signature will be required. Please state a delivery address where somebody is available to receive the goods. The courier will try to deliver the parcel in a number of times over several consecutive working days, leaving each time, a notification Postcard containing the Courier's contact number. In the event of delivery failure, the parcel will be shipped back to our warehouse, the order will be cancelled and you will be completely refunded, through a reversal of the order payment transaction (see details on Terms and Conditions of Sale).
- The scheduled delivery times are subject to product availability and to payment control. They may also vary depending on the delivery locations. Please consider time for address verifications and order processing, as well as any possible delays due to time required for Customs clearance, when estimating products delivery times.
- For some destinations, considered as “remote areas” by the Courier, delivery is not assured.
Dispatch confirmation email - At the time we hand over the package to the courier company, we will inform you sending a mobile text message (SMS), if you provided a mobile phone number on the order form, and by email ("Order Confirmation and Shipment notification"), thus commencing the delivery deadline.
This email will include all the details related to the delivery (products shipped, amount due if any, payment methods, collection instructions, etc.) as well as the shipping tracking number link, which can be used to find out the exact location of the package sent and to track its route in real time directly on the website of the courier company.
Checks to be carried at the time of delivery - We recommend that you carefully check the following at the time of delivery of the goods by the courier company:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to those indicated on the delivery slip sent to you by email;
- that the labels on the packages indicate your name and address;
- that there is no presence of any alterations or signs of damage on the external packaging: the packaging must be intact and must not be damaged or wet;
- that the materials used to close the packaging (adhesive tape or plastic strapping) have not been damaged or altered in any way.
In the event that you detect any problem while carrying out these checks, it should be immediately notified and conveyed in writing on the Courier’s delivery note, indicate your conditional acceptance of the delivery by writing "ACCEPTANCE SUBJECTED TO CONTROL DUE TO…" and specifying the reason for the reserve (i.e. "wet pack", "broken package", "crushed package", "2 missing packages", "package with perforated cardboard" etc.).
HOW TO REPORT PROBLEMS RELATED TO THE DELIVERY
We recommend to notify us as soon as possible (and within a maximum of 5 calendar days from delivery date), any problem related to the physical, correspondence or completeness of the received goods (i.e. damages to the parcels and/or to Products, or eventual mismatching in number of delivered parcels), reporting the problem to our Customer Service via the "Online Order Management" tool.
Please access "Contact us" fill out the form and submit your request entering the order number.